Instructions for Authors
Authors should submit a full paper electronically as a PDF file via the online submission facility accessible at http://ekaw2006.confmaster.net.
Maximal length of submissions is as follows:
- Research papers and industrial track papers:
16 pages in Springer LNCS style.
- (Extended abstracts for) posters and demos:
2 pages in ACM proceedings style.
Note that submission of posters and demos will only be possible from June 1, 2006.
At least one author of accepted paper must register for the conference.
Instructions for using the submission facility
The corresponding author first has to register to the site. Then s/he can log in and fill in the information about the paper. For research/industrial track submissions, the abstract can be sent without accompanying PDF file first.April 19th, 2006
* Deadline for research/industrial track abstract submissions
April 21th, 2006
* Deadline for research / industrial track full paper submissions
June 7th, 2006
* Notification of acceptance for research / industrial track paper submissions
June 22th, 2006
* Deadline for poster / demo submissions
June 30th, 2006
* Receipt of camera-ready research / industrial track papers
July 15th, 2006
* Notification of acceptance for poster / demo submissions
August 21st, 2006
* Receipt of camera-ready for poster / demo abstracts
October 2nd-6th, 2006
* EKAW'06 Conference